torsdag 28 juli 2011

Marcus, Venice Beach and Beverly Hills...

The next day, up early... Well, I thought I could have a sleep in morning... Hmm, not with the in-laws around... he he. ;o)

Today a big day for me. We were all going to meet an "old" friend from school in Sweden, Marcus.
Marcus has lived in USA since 1998 (right?)

He and his beautiful wife made breakfast to us (otherwise we had never got there before noon)
- Thank You!


After that we went to Venice Beach - What a place!







And of course Beverly Hills...

A walk up and down Rodeo Drive...



Grandpa and Albin saw a nice car...

Then a drive though the hills of Beverly...

We bought a map over the celebrities homes, the lady who was standing at the street  selling the maps pointed at a house just behind us.

It was Michael Jacksons house where he died. "He was murdered" the lady says... and she told us a long story how it really was - the truth... Ohhh, scary!!!

After we pointed out the celebrities homes we wanted to see and drow up and down the streets acted like the worst of any Paparazzi, ha ha...

But the sad thing is - all the houses has big gates so you are not able to see anything actually... :o(

Dr Phils house - I think...
I don´t even remember who lived in which house...

Jennifer Anistons house at the top of the hill (can´t see it...) 

But we did see a Coyote!!!
(click to enlarge)

1 kommentar:

  1. what a wonderful trip, Helena! I really enjoyed it! In my opinion, the most gorgeous and luxurious houses are undoubtedly in Beverly Hills. I really like the home of Dr. Phil! Some rumors say that he found it with the help of Michael Libow real estate agent. I think he made a great choice! I would want to live in a charming mansion like that!

    SvaraRadera

Kommentera gärna då blir jag glad!